2023: Residency for Ukrainian photographers
ISSP in cooperation with Sustainability foundation and Media Hub Riga is offering a fully funded residency in Riga for two Ukrainian photographers / photojournalists during the period November 2023 – January 2024.
The programme is targeted at photographers currently based and working in Ukraine. The residency offers a possibility to take due time and space to implement an artistic project, work on a personal archive and explore local photography and culture scene.
Period of stay: 1,5 moths (1 November - 15 December and 16 December - 31 January)
- A stay at the ISSP residency in the center of Riga (the apartment is shared with 2 other artists-in-residency).
- Scholarship 500 EUR per month of stay;
- Covered transportation costs;
- Support by members of the ISSP team and contacts with local photography and arts community;
- A possibility to use the library and extra equipment at the ISSP premises;
- A possibility to meet with the local community at an artist talk or other public event.
For more information on the ISSP Riga Residency, see here.
Who can apply?
Photographers / photojournalists currently residing and working in Ukraine.
Two participants will be chosen based on their applications.
To apply, please fill in this APPLICATION FORM
Application deadline: 4 September 2023
In case of questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This residency is supported by Sustainability foundation and Media Hub Riga.