A number of scholarships are available for selected ISSP participants who cannot afford to pay the full participation fee:
For participants from Latvia:
- VV Foundation will fund one full scholarship (700 eur) for one selected participant from Latvia;
- A number of reduced fee scholarships (350 eur) for selected participants from Latvia will be granted by ISSP.
For participants from Turkey:
- Tandem Network will offer 2 Grants (500 eur each) to subsidise participation for 2 selected participants from and currently residing in Turkey.
For participants from the Arab region:
- Tandem Network will offer 2 Grants (500 eur each) to subsidise participation for 2 selected participants from and currently residing in any of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
For participants from Japan:
- Higashikawa the Town of Photography will fund one full scholarship (participation fee and travel costs included) for a selected Japanese photographer. The selection of the grantee is administered separately by the Town of Higashikawa through an open call - more info here.
Eligible applicants interested in the above scholarships should apply via regular application form.
All the applicants are invited to look for available national or private support in their countries. We will provide letters of support for your applications upon request.
We advise the selected participants to make use of the following international mobility grants :
- ECF STEP travel grants : covers travel costs for artists and cultural workers from Albania, Andorra, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Georgia, Hungary, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia (FYROM), Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. Deadline - 50 days prior to departure.
- Prince Claus Fund's mobility fund : covers travel costs for artists and cultural practitioners from the countries in the DAC list (countries in Africa, South America, South-East Asia, Central Asia, Middle East, etc). Deadline - 8 weeks prior to departure.
- (new!) EU i-Portunus mobility programme for artists and culture professionals. Supported participants receive a lumpsum to cover all expenses; minimum stay of 15 days; eligible ALL Creative Europe countries (EU and neighbouring countries like Albania, Georgia, Ukraine, etc). Deadline - 15 May.