ISSP offers Erasmus+ traineeships and other internship opportunities for students and recent graduates in the fields of photography, art and culture management. The focus of the internship can be adjusted to your needs and interests and will generally include tasks of assisting with the ISSP Gallery and shop and helping us with daily administration, education and public events, as well as engaging in other activities where your talents and interests could enrich our processes. We particularly welcome interns who have experience and wish to develop their skills in photo and video documentation of events.
We can assist in finding local accommodation and sorting out other practicalities.
Internships at ISSP offer:
- an opportunity for professional development in the field of contemporary photography, art, and education;
- local support and access to the ISSP local network;
- the possibility to meet with the local community and artists;
- the possibility to use the library and extra equipment at the ISSP premises;
- a chance to attend all ISSP organized events, masterclasses, and workshops.
If you are interested, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!